No rabbit drama

Hi guys,
I’m now at the airport, waiting to take my flight. It’s been a super cool journey and I hope to visit the Model Management team again soon ! 
Since I don’t have nothing to do here, I must kill some time and as I found these cute photos from last week when I went out for a short walk, I thought, eh, why not show you how I literally downdress to say so. I’m really not the type to put on a tone of make up and wear heels all day everyday, even more when I just want to go around the quarter and enjoy a little fresh air for a short walk. So yes, I don’t have any bag cause I didn’t need one. I took just my phone and my keys, and they stay perfectly fine in my pockets or in my bf pockets :).
Nonetheless, I have a super big crush for this cute rabbit t-shirt from Sammydress! OMG, you know I have a little rabbit at home and this is just so cool for me! I really like the combo and if you’re looking for something cute, yet chic, this is the way to go ! 








What I wore:
- Bershka jeans
- YoyoMelody sneakers

Really hope you like the look, sweeties ! 
See ya tomorrow for a new OOTD post !
Kisses,

R.
EnregistrerEnregistrer

Comments

  1. So cute and fun look! LOve the top and the color of icy grey! The shoes are amazing as well!!

    Theano from FASHIONIZEIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tee, I love your sunnies match!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun