Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Sun

Hi guys,
I know that most of you, here in Belgium, have enjoyed the lovely sun today. Unfortunately I spent 99% of my day at home, working...But in the half of hour I did get out, I must say that I was super excited to have worn my beautiful Marie&Frisco peplum top and white pants from Guess by Marciano. As my Zara heels were so suitable for the look, I had no other choice but to add them hahaha :D 
More to see in the following:








What I wore:
- Guess by Marciano pants
- Zara shoes
- Thrift store purse

Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys!
I really do hope you like the look and that you'll be back tomorrow for yet another #ootd post :)
Kisses,
R.









5 comments:

  1. Light blue and white are lovely combo and looks good on you.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CUTE, THE TOP AND SHOES MATCHING SO WELL
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue is so pretty! Such a nice summer outfit! Zara have some great things! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)