Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

African vibes

Hello sweeties,
I'm writing from the car now as we're on our way to … (well, you'll see, don't want to spoil the mystery so better follow me on Instagram or Snapchat - ruxandraioana17 for more insights ) 😄
Anyways, I'm back with a new lovely look I had the chance to wear a few days ago, featuring this lovely two-piece set from Sammydress that's totally perfect for summer. To remain in the casual-comfy vibe I've worn it with slides making it just a regular day go-to look.
So, without further ado, I invite you to check out this cute video from my YouTube channel and my oh-so-cute pics as well hahaha :











What I wore:
- Sacha bag
- Ken Shoes slides 







Thank you for taking your time to check out the blog, guys!
Come back again this evening for more cute outfits :)
Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! You look so pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely perfect for summer. You are so right! I just love the print.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress
    New post : VISIT http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)