Translate

Friday, July 29, 2016

Beach love

Hi guys,
Boy, did I burned myself today. I have this stupid habit of staying way too much in the sun and the night after I won't be getting much sleep. So cross your fingers for me tonight LOL ! 
Anyways, before my painful tragedy, I'd love to share with you a new look ! Since I'm spending these days at the beach, I thought a beach look would be more than appropriate. I'm totally crushing on this tunic dress from Poppy Lovers which can be worn as a daily dress as well, but I chose to wear it as a beach dress, finding that the lower part is a bit too transparent for the city without a pair of short, of course.








What I wore:
- Ken Shoes slides 
- Bershka crossbody bag






Thank you for checking out the look, guys!
Hope you'll stay tuned tomorrow for a brand new outfit post :)
Kisses,
R.

1 comment:

  1. That outfit is amaaaaazing. So sorry to hear that you got burned though! Sometimes it is so much fun being out in the sunshine...that we forget how it can hurt!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)