Translate

Monday, July 11, 2016

Chick Flick

Hello sweeties,
I'm baaaacccckkk ! And boy do I have a super cool look for you today ! I'm sure you'll totally fall in love with my new outfit - ugh, I'm wearing this super cool romper from Lookbook Store and I totally love how chic it is :). I've rocked it with a pair of bandage sandals and my eye-catching purse from Choies  that I'm sure you'll love it ! Also, the necklace comes from Rings& Tings in case you're wondering :)











What I wore:
- Zara sandals


Really hope you like the post, guys! I can't wait to come back with another OOTD tomorrow, so stay tuned ^^
Kisses,
R.







SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That romper is really nice and your minibag is amazing!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color and model :))


    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant styling, beauty blogger and beautiful high-heeled shoes. All in one post. Share your outfit on my blog. Greetings and welcome to me
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)