Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Denim combo

Hi sweeties,
I don't know why, but today was the most busy day of this week, even busier than yesterday and usually Monday is pretty busy. But I still want to keep up with my daily updates, so that's why, I'm back with a new ootd post :) . This time, I'm wearing my cute denim strap dress from Romwe, which is quite awesome for this day ( we finally had a more warm day, more summer like to say so...). And yes, I'm still wearing my Minna Parikka rabbit sneakers; I must be totally in love with them.. and with all Shopbop sneakers ! hahahaha 
Here are the pics:






What I wore:
- New Look white top






Really hope you like the look, guys!
Thank you for taking your time to check out the blog and I really hope you do like the look and that you'll be back tomorrow for a brand new OOTD post :D
Kisses,
R.

4 comments:

  1. Love your bag. Such a great summer staple.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley bag!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent piece of jeans, dress is perfect :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omg those rabbit sneakers...too cute!

    amazing lemon bag...so eye-catching.....

    and you look dreamy in that denim dress.

    www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)