Translate

Monday, July 18, 2016

Don't you quit lovin me

Hello sweeties,
Oh, I'm so tired... I've been strolling all day long... I just can't wait to get in bed and get some sleep!
But not until I share with you a brand new outfit that I totally love btw. Ok, maybe some outfits I love more than other and the thing is that I won't make everyone happy. You never can. But I think that each day some of you find inspiration and the day after, the others do :).
Anyway, I had a blast shooting this cute pink look. I'm wearing my new beautiful pale pink lace insertion dress from Lightinthebox. Curious on how I've styled it? Well, first off, I have a cool new video for you to check out:














What I wore:
- Bershka heels
- Zara clutch 


Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys !
Will be back with more tomorrow :)
Kisses,
R.


SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. This is realy a romantic dress, color I especially liked :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy dress!

    Have a lovely new week :)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)