Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Inner richness

Hi guys,
I had such a long car trip that I'm dizzy from it all… I feel like I just want to lie down and enjoy this nice bed and take a break lol. Other than that, the weather is amazing and I can't wait to hit the beach tomorrow! 
I promised that I'll be more active on the blog lately and this whole 2 outfit posts per day has been really cool. That's why I'm back with a new one this evening! I chose to go more bourgeoise and pick this beautiful ruffled dress from Chicwish that I recently received and of course, my lovely fantasy pearls from VIKI LYNN. Don't forget that you can still use the coupon LOK3YTVE at their online boutique to have 10% off!
So, without further ado, here you have my lovely look and of course my lovely pics done by bae:










What I wore:
- Zara handbag



Really hope you like the look <3
See ya tomorrow for a new lovely outfit :)

Kisses,
R.



2 comments:

  1. pearls just adds it
    New post : VISIT http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress
    gorgeous look
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)