Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pearled

Hey guys,
Hope your day is going well ! Actually the 21st of July is Belgium's national day, so everybody has a day off and they're out celebrating. I went out for a little bit, but just to pick up my boyfriend's cake ! Yes, he's celebrating both his bday and Belgium's day hahahaha 😆
But anyway, I'm here on a more fashionable matter. I would totally love to share with you this super cute look that I managed to put together. So, I'm wearing my light blue dress with white lace insertions from JollyChic that I find so pretty for both a wedding reception and for daily wear. Oh, and you can use "lovechic1" when checking out to have 20% off the entire website ;) 
To add a more fashionista's touch to the whole look, I've added these fantasy pearls that I have from VIKI LYNN. Fantasy pearls have always been a dear "friend" of mine while styling my looks. They're so easy to add with almost every outfit and plus, at their shop, they're super affordable. Also, using this code, LOK3YTVE , you'll have 10% off at their boutique 😘 - yes, I'm rather giving today 😇
Here you have the look, guys! Enjoy ☺️












What I'm wearing:
- TwinSet shoes

5 comments:

  1. love this dress and i'm totally obsessed by your sunnies ! ♥

    www.takeitandwearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting day! And you look gorgeous. Love those sunglasses :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress is amazing and you look gorgeous !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty and chic in that outfit. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOv amazing dress. you look perfect and happy birthday to your boyfriend.

    Somethingbykate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)