Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Players gonna play

Hey guys,
I hope your weekend is going well! I'm back from a whole shooting day at my good friend's studio (Brussels photographer André Paape ) where we did some amazing pics ! Can't wait to share them with you :)
Anyway, I would like to hide your curiosity behind my lovely ootd post ! For today I chose a somewhat holiday look to show off :) - I'm wearing this cool two-piece set from Lookbook Store which is super cool to wear on your beach holiday for instance - make it chic, add a "gypsy" set (necklace and earrings) from Sammydress and of course, my pair of fave slides from Jeffrey Campbell  :











What I wore:
- Sammydress necklace and earrings set


Thank you so much for checking out the new blogpost and I really hope that you'll be back tomorrow for yet another OOTD :)
Kisses,
R.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral set!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. preložiť

    Super chick and stylish dear ♥

    Would you like to follow each other, let me know?

    I hope you're having a lovely day so far!
    XOXO

    http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)