Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Rainbow colours

Hello sweeties,
Oh, I know it's late, but I had such an amazing evening at the Disaronno event ! So many fun people, cocktails and lovely "summer weather" (kidding about the weather, of course - it was freaking cold - fall cold that is...). Anyway, I had an awesome time there and now that I'm home and in my pjs I would like to share with you guys something that I wore this morning actually. It's pretty cold here and raining and..ugh... sick about this weather ! Thank God that in about two weeks I'll be visiting the  south of France. Hope the weather is better there...
To get back to a more fashionable part of the story, I have a casual sporty look today and of course, I'm wearing my Mr.GUGU& Miss Go sweatshirt, perfect for the fall season we're having '! And naturally, a big HURRA for these super cute sneakers from Minna Parikka . There's no video today... rain problem - yach !








What I wore:
- Guess jeans
- Forever21 satchel 


Thank you so much for taking your time and checking out the blog and everything... I really hope you like the look and that you'll be back tomorrow for a new awesome OOTD post ^^


Kisses,
R.






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pastel look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very comfy and stylish look! love your outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)