Translate

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ready for your love

Hello sweeties,
Yes! I'm back with a new look 😻. Viva la summer! 😂😂 I'm super siked about this cool new look ! It's something totally different from what you're used to. I went urban gangsta, but still with feminine touches here and there, like adding the lace cropped top from Zaful  that is so so cute OMG ! And the pink hair I'm wearing comes from BornPrettyStore if you're looking for some crazy hair that won't break the wallet 😇
This is the video, and check out as well the pics and details below as well!













What I wore:
- Nike pants
- Mango ankle strap sandals 
- River Island cap




Thank you so much for taking your time to check out my look !!!
I really hope you'll find it interesting and that you'll be back tomorrow for yet another cool outfit post! 

Kisses,
R.



SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Perfect top and joggers! Love yourstyle as always! Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in this styling. Beautiful high heels. Share your post on my blog about fashion heels.
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)