Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Riders

Hello sweeties,
Hope your week is going well. Here in Brussels,astonishingly, the temperatures are way too high. Like the air isn't breathable... Hey , I like the heat like any other Scorpio, but still, this is a bit much for this city! :)
Anyway, what better opportunity to wear a shirt dress, right? Mine is from Poppy Lovers and believe me, it's a perfect breathable summer dress hahaha. It always looks good to have a shoulder bag with you, so you can definitely check out these awesome shoulder bags
Evil never looked so good, right? Hahahaha - my new iphone case from Gocase is pretty awesome 😚🤑
So, I'll let you check out my look and hopefully I'll be back tonight with another one 😇










What I wore:
- Zara shoulder bag 
- Karen Millen sandals 


Thank you so much for checking out the new look, guys! 
Hope to "see" you tonight :)
Kisses,
R.






3 comments:

  1. Love your dress and it is indeed perfect for the hot weather! Your bag is also pretty awesome, so I'll definitely check out the website! Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temperatures are quite high where I live as well. It's so hot and humid...I have no energy! Love your outfit. That print is perfection!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)