Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Where are u now

Hello sweeties,
I hope you are having a lovely Saturday and yes, I know I took yesterday off, but I'm here now ! :) Hope you didn't miss me too much hahaha 
Anyways, I have a new awesome look for you today featuring this beautiful flower print dress from Zaful that I also saw in Zara ( well, a different fabric, but exactly the same dress). Obviously it was more expensive at Zara, but still I think this is such a lovely dress for summer, really flirty and cute ! 
I've matched it with these amazing sandals from Alexa Wagner ( available at Shopbop ).
More to check out in the video and in the pics and description below:










What I wore:

Thank you so much for checking out the blog and I hope I'll see you again soon :)
Kisses,
R.








3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)