Translate

Monday, August 29, 2016

Contradiction

Hi guys,
So, it's Monday ! What are you up to? Are you still enjoying the last days of August or are you already all caught up at work? I want to take a little time off this afternoon and maybe go hit the stores. It relaxes me. Other than that, guess what? I'm back with a brand new outfit post ! Yes, I'm wearing today a super cute dress from DressLily . Obviously, embellished. It has these super cute flowers on it, so the effect is just so cool ! I've added some yellow shoes just to have a more cool effect. 
Well, I'll say no more and let the video and pics speak for themselves: 










What I wore:
- Zara yellow shoes
- Asos bag ( similar here)



Thank you so much for checking out the look, guys!
Really hope you like the whole ensemble :)
Will be back this evening with more fashionable looks ( hopefully )
Kisses,
R.








5 comments:

  1. Enamoradisima de tu vestido!!!! Me encanta que lo hayas combinado con esos elegantes zapatos!

    New Post!!! Ayudame pinchando en una de las palabras rojas del post porfi!!! Feliz semana!!!!!!
    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! From head to toe, you look gorgeous. I love everything!
    http: // auregarddeba.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful look <3

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)