Translate

Friday, August 12, 2016

Lemon tree

Hello sweeties,
Hope your week was well. Today is Friday, so for most of you, that means a whole weekend awaits ! For me it will be more work hahaha. But it's cool. I love what I do, so I don't mind.
Anyway, I'm super excited to bring you today's look cause it's one that I love so so much ! I've mixed this cute lemon print skirt with yellow top from Zaful that is just heavenly ! I think the look is so Dolce& Gabbana inspired ( my fave designer of the moment ) and that you'll certainly like as well.
Here's a short video so you can see the whole thing flow and of course, some cute pics:












What I wore:
- Zara shoes
- New Look clutch 






Thank you so much for checking out the look, guys!
Hope you stay tuned for more :)
Kisses,
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)