I'm super excited to do my first make-up tutorial using my new oval make-up brushes from BornPrettyStore that I've recently received.
You have the video here:
And here are my thoughts:
- I like the brushes. It was weird at first cause I'm used to normal make-up brushes, but it's true that, for instance, the big ones, do your make-up super quick because they're very wide, and so they cover a lot of "field".
- I didn't use all the brushes and I don't think I'm that big of a pro to use them all, but the ones that I did use were super amazing, especially the 4th brush and the one next to it, smaller, are my personal faves.
- I think that, for the price, you can get yourself a nice set of oval brushes that are similar to the original ones.
In terms of make-up products, I've used:
- Givenchy Lingerie de Peau foundation ( similar here)
- HELENA RUBINSTEIN mascara ( similar here)
- IsaDora perfect lipliner ( similar one here)
And my cute grey wig comes from DressLily :)
Really hope you like my review, guys!
Will be back this evening with my usual routine whenever I removed heavy make-up like today.
The skin has to be taken care of as well, right? xo