Semifall

Hello sweeties,
Back home safe and sound ! I was so happy to find another awesome piece of fab <3 ( more soon)
Anyway, I'm back with a new awesome look. Very casual and chic! I'm wearing my cute jacket from TwinkleDeals  - mixed it in the same white vibe with my LiuJo jeans , a simple beige top and bag. Plus, I'm wearing this amazing pearl necklace from VIKI LYNN that features the pearl incrusted in a heart shape pendant - perfect gift idea, right? Well, you can alway use the discount code if you'd like something from their shop: LOK3YTVE .
I'll let you enjoy the video and pics: 










What I wore:
- Zara top
- Mango bag



Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys!
I think that soon I'll move to a real website. The blogspot platform doesn't sustain my needs anymore in terms of concept and graphic :)
Will be back tomorrow with a new outfit post though !
Kisses,
R.





Comments

  1. La chaqueta y las sandalias son preciosas!!!!

    New Post!!! Ayudame pinchando en una de las palabras rojas del post porfi!!! Feliz semana!!!!!!
    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun