Translate

Friday, August 19, 2016

Vintage flower

Hi guys,
Although I'm wake like for several hours or so, I've just got the chance now to come and update my blog. I feel a bit tired, so I guess I'll have a little nap afterwards... Otherwise I won't resist.
Anyway, on a more fashionable level, I'm back with a brand new outfit post - yey- I'm wearing now this beautiful dress from Sammydress in a floral pattern, that I've mixed up in rather a vintage vibe, doing my hair in curls and everything :) 
I'll let you check out my video and pictures and do stay tuned for my first make-up tutorial !! 
















What I wore:
- Zara shoes 
- Mango bag


Hopin' you like the lovely look, boys and girls !
Will be back soon with more !

Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)