Translate

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

White lace

Hello sweeties,
I'm back this evening with a new beautiful look ! I know you're all curious what I'm wearing this time. This dress from Dressfo is so similar to the ones Dolce Gabbana did this last season. Really beautiful and chic ! 
I've styled the look with red accessories for a more feminine vibe.
So, I'll let you check out the look and enjoy your evening ( or day, depends where you at ):









What I wore:
- Mango red pumps
- Mango bag
- Zara sunglasses



Really hope you like the look, guys!
Can't wait to be back with more xo
Kisses,
R.





2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous dress! I love the flower detail on it!

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful with this lace dress. The red flower on it, is quite simply ORIGINAL! Your shoes...a sweet treasure
    http://auregarddeba.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)