Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Cut-out

Hey guys,
What a beautiful morning ! The sun shines and makes me absolutely love this indian summer we're having here in Brussels - yey ! 
A perfect opportunity to wear this beautiful cut-out dress from Poppy Lovers which I totally love. I styled it with slides and a cute bag I have since forever. Well, I won' say more and let you check out the look :)
Here's the video first of all:










What I wore:
- Mango slides
- Zara clutch


Thank you so much for checking out the look! 
Really happy that you're taking your time to visit my blog xo
See ya tonight :)
Kisses,
R.







SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Dress is amazing and you look gorgeous !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sunglasses :)

    Lii

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)