Translate

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hold up

Hello sweeties,
So as you saw on Instagram, I'm a bit disappointed today...It amazes me how without character some people are... I wouldn't want to go into the problem again, even more than that, I would like to forget everything about it and just enjoy my free weekend. 
Other than that, I'm also here today to share with you a new awesome outfit that I think is just perfect for Fall, even for those of you that work in an office. :)
I'm wearing my beautiful dress coat from Chicwish and I can't wait to read your comments on the look. I super love the fabric and the design...a wonderful must-have garment for Fall !











What I wore:
- Mango shoes
- Zara handbag


Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys!
Hope to see you later for a new outfit post :)
Kisses,
R.








1 comment:

  1. Hi my dear! This is the correct outfit for work or to go to church, I love the match (soft and sunny colour, animal print and your glasses!) YES!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)