Hold your breath and count to 10

Hello sweeties,
Hope your weekend was ,and still is actually, awesome ! I've been partying a little bit last night at my fave place in town. You probably saw me on Snapchat if you're following me there. 
Other than that, I was up early in the morning cause my body is used to getting up early, so I'm a little dizzy...probably will hit the sack this afternoon for a little siesta. :)
But, before everything, I've promised myself that today I'll bring you not one, but two outfit posts ( YEY). First stop, let's start the day in a casual vibe. I'm wearing my Chicwish top which is soooo cute and I like it so much. Can be also styled in an elegant way, but I've styled it with my fave pair of jeans ( two faced actually ). I'm also wearing my cute Dolce Vita sandals  and a simple flower bag.  And yes, I'm rocking another charm bracelet from Star Harvest Jewelry 
Check out the new video and pics, guys:











What I wore:
- New Look bag



Thank you so much for taking the time to check out the blog, guys! Really means a lot :)
Hope you'll be back tomorrow for yet another awesome ootd post! 
Kisses,
R.







SaveSave
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun