Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Over the knee boots - Fall 2016 update

Hello sweeties,
Since Fall is slowly coming to its senses around here, I thought I'd do a special update on the ever lovely over the knee boots. I must say they are a personal fave for fall, winter and even spring. I actually own quite a few, but I'm totally in love with the new designs as well. 
Down below are my crushes for the moment. They are to-die-for ! 


1. Stuart Weitzman fab boots, very comfy for every day wear.
2. Kendall + Kylie Aya tight high boots - although their clothes aren't that wroth it as from a quality/price point of view, I have heard nothing but good reviews for their shoe line. Will certainly give it a try ! 
3. Alexa Wagner Domino boots - one word - pastels - love the color on these boots.
4. Charlotte Olympia Infinity and Beyond boots probably a pair of boots I'll never afford, but still killer ones, especially to go out with.
5. Giuseppe Zanotti - as well, an expensive pair of boots, but in love with them ! I bet the comfiness is worth a million dollars.


Well, hope you liked my little take-over on over the knee boots for this season.
Wishing you all a perfect Sunday and see you later with a new outfit post :)
Kisses,
R.

EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)