Translate

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Phone numbers

Hi guys, 
I have a few free minutes now and I thought I should share with you a super cute outfit that can be wore in the evening as well. I'm wearing this lovely dress from LightinTheBox that I find so appropriate for day and night. It's just one of those go-to day-to-night dresses. I'll let you check out the video and pics right up:












What I wore:
- Zara shoes
- Chanel sunglasses






Really hope you like the look, guys ! 
Will be back with more soon xo
Kisses,
R.
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the blue heels, so pretty!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that pretty dress! Stunning figure! :)

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)