Translate

Friday, September 30, 2016

Red red wine

Hello sweeties,
While I'm waiting for my dinner and also my friend to go out this awesome Friday night, I wanted to quickly stick to my promise and bring you a second outfit post for today. Yes, that's right ! I always keep my promises :)
Well, to make this short, I'm wearing my fab dress from Sammydress online boutique which is so perfect for Fall - color and everything, the long sleeves, the lace detail, the length - LOVE IT ! 
I invite you all to check out these gorgeous pics my hubby managed to pull together:








What I wore:
- Zara shoes
- Sfera clutch 



Really hope you like the look, guys!
Come back tomorrow for more xo
Kisses,
R.




EnregistrerEnregistrer

4 comments:

  1. Adore this look! That dress is so beautiful!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com/shop-the-trend-velvet/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)