Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ride it

Hello sweeties,
I am, again, very very tired after such a long day.I gotta tell you, this moving gig is for the strong at heart. 
Anyway, I'm happy to have a little time off this evening to bring you the new outfit post that I had instored for you today. I'm wearing my cute sweater from Zaful that I paired with my short jeans and tall suede boots - a nice look for a fall transition. My awesomely cute bag comes from Gamiss and I love it so much! Definitely a piece you'll be seing more of in future outfits.
Well, guess I'll leave you to check out the new video and everything :)









What I wore:
- Bershka shorts
- Zara boots

Thank you so much for checking out the look, guys! Really hope you like it :)
Kisses,
R.







5 comments:

  1. I love the shade of this knit & the fact that it is a longline with a nice fit rather than a loose one. Makes a nice change!

    Honestly Aine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look... sexy casual!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the handbag! Crossbody is the best kind :)

    Lii

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic and pretty! Love the outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)