Translate

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Side to side

Hello sweeties,
I'm officially writing live from my new apartment ! YEY ! I'm super happy that my moving is going well and my little glam room is coming to live. Ok, so it's not super luxurious like you're probably used to, but I love to finally have my little corner of heaven after aprox 27 years of wait lol.
While waiting for my hubby to get off from work, I thought I should enchant you with a new outfit post :). I really love this combo that I did, and I hope you do too ! I'm wearing this embroidered denim shirt from Zaful that I super love ( big fan of this embroidered trend btw) that I've matched with a knotted denim skirt and my fave platform sneakers from Sacha Shoes in velvet fabric.
I'll let you check out my video and of course, the pics:











What I wore:
- ( can't remember where I have the skirt, but you can find similar here)
- Zara clutch 

Hope you like the look :)
Kisses,
R.






3 comments:

  1. Great denim on denim look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim look :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this all denim outfit. Looking adorably chic!

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)