You're doing it wrong

Hello sweeties,
Hope the week has started great for everyone. I officially slept like 12h and I'm all charged up lol.
I'm currently listening to some Annie Lennox and organising my week and the future moving. 
Taking a break from all that and updating the blog with a brand new outfit post ! I'm wearing my Mr.GUGU& Miss GO sweatshirt. A too cute sweatshirt not to wear, especially for school ! What do you think about that ? I've paired it up with my two faced jeans and my Minna Parikka sneakers 
More to check out on my video, pics and What I wore description below:











What I wore:
- Forever21 satchel 





Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys! Really hope you'll stay tuned for more xo
Kisses,
R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun