Translate

Friday, October 7, 2016

3Suisses

Hi guys,
I hope you're all having a perfect Friday ! I spent mine working, well, for the house, but it's still work nonetheless... I'm very close into finishing my glam room, but even so, I think I'll be posting a video very soon with what I have accomplished until now. 
Other than that, I'm back with a fab casual outfit for Fall today, every piece of my look being from 3Suisses. I think you may have heard of them, they are so amazing and you can find so many choices to complete your wardrobe at good prices !
I'll let you check out my video and pics and I'll also link every piece that I'm wearing below:











What I wore:


Thank you so much for checking out the look, guys!
Can't wait to be back with more xo

Kisses,
R.






8 comments:

  1. What a cute sweater! This is such a fantastic outfit. You are totally ready for the fall weather!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Way That You've styled Them with the rest of this outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pull and this bag ! Anyway it is a true fall outfit ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweater.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)