Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2016

But I love it....

Hello sweeties,
In case you're wondering, I haven't had the chance to do much today after all... don't even know where the time has flown ! But yeah... I'm back with a new outfit post ! Hurraaa :)
I'm wearing my super cute off shoulder Poppy Lovers shirt which I love so much 😍 ! 
I've styled it in a casual-chic look that I just know you'll totally love.
So here's the video and pics you've all been waiting for:













What I wore:
- Poppy Lovers plaid shirt
- Zara jeans
- Zara booties
- Zara bag

Thank you so much for checking out the look, guys!
Hope you like it :)
Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. love your hair! so pretty! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love this look, this green suits you so well

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)