Translate

Monday, October 10, 2016

Dirt off your shoulder

Hi guys,
Wanted to wish you a Happy Monday and to bring you a new outfit post ! YEY 😍 - I'm wearing this cute strap dress from Poppy Lovers that I've styled in a preppy mood, wearing a t-shirt underneath and, of course, my cute loafers that I have for quite awhile now... It could be really interesting to also learn how to style a summer dress into a fall outfit, where now, it's kinda cold outside, so you have to add some more items.
I'm also wearing these super fab sunglasses from Sammydress ! They are so amazing 😍














What I wore:
- Poppy Lovers strap dress
- Zara basic t-shirt
- Bershka shoes
- JollyChic backpack
- Sammydress stylish golden round sunglasses

Thank you so much for checking out the look!
Hope you like it xo

Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)