Translate

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Don't blame it on me

Hi guys,
I had a really long night last night and I'm totally beat. I'm in my bed, just barely keeping my eyes open after my long hot bath…
But hey, I ain't closing my eyes before sharing with you an awesome look ! 
I have a cool look cause "Imma, Imma cool girl" 🎧
I'm wearing my Romwe denim jacket, very loose and casual with this awesome hooded sweatshirt from TwinkleDeals - add a pair of shorts and my Jeffrey Campbell over the knee boots and you have yourself a killer look ! 
Here you have the video and my lovely pics:









What I wore:
- Zara camera bag






Thank you so much for checking out the look, lovelies!
Really hope you like it !

Kisses,
R.
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

4 comments:

  1. Great boots dear :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with this look. The boots are gorgeous
    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I've been absent from blogging, but now I am back with a new outfit post!


    Saci
    Chocolate Fashion Coffee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)