Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Don't you know?

Hello sweeties,
Hope you had a magnificent weekend. I was doing household chores most of the day and now, I'm just taking a quick break to pass by, say hello and bring you another cool outfit post !
I'm wearing my cute sweater dress in this one (from Poppy Lovers) - super cool, with a white shirt underneath and my awesome Jeffrey Campbell boots, available at Shopbop.
I'll leave you with my video and, my cute pics:















What I wore:
- Poppy Lovers Fashion sweater dress
- Urban Outfitters backpack
- Jeffrey Campbell boots

Thank you for checking out the look, guys!
I'll be back tomorrow with another one for sure!

Kisses,
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)