Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

In memory of when I cared

Hi guys,
Hope you are having a lovely week ! I have a busy day ahead, but first, I wanted to stop by the blog and share with you a new outfit post :)
This look can be also worn to school, as it is super chic, comfy and a bit punk. I'm wearing my beautiful Romwe sweatshirt  that is quite affordable and can be styled in so many ways ! 
I'll let you check out the video, pics and the below "What I wore" section for more details:









What I wore:
- Guess jeans
- Bershka boots
- Froever21 bag


Thank you so much for checking out the look!
Hope you all love it :)
Kisses,
R.






1 comment:

  1. Winning the lottery is unique, but it's not that easy to win. All my life,
    I have always believed I will win so big, but I eventually ended up losing
    every time I play. I kept on playing for 3 yrs, and I never won. I almost
    gave up in life. Until a friend of mine told me about one Dr kogbodo who
    helped her win big. I never wanted to believe, but I just decided to give
    it a try. To my greatest surprise, I finally got to win $20,000. And I just
    can't stop thanking Dr kogbodo for this great favour he has done for me.
    Every matured mind, should contact Dr kogbodo to win big as well. Kindly
    contact @ drkogbodospelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)