Translate

Monday, October 24, 2016

Separated

Hi guys,
Yes, today you'll "see" me twice :). I have an awesome new outfit post ! Very casual and somehow punk/rock. I'm wearing this super cute sweatshirt from Gamiss which is so cute ! And if you're wondering about my awesome sunnies, they are from Sammydress.
Since I don't have a lot of time on my hands, I'll skip right to the pics:









What I wore:
- House of Gods pants
- Bershka boots
- Forever21 bag







Thank you so much for checking out the new outfit post!
Hope you like it :)
Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous look on you!
    Mind checking out the brand new BLES Magazine? I'd love to hear your opinion:)
    xx

    BLES Magazine: the online magazine about Beauty Life Entertainment & Style!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graphic pants and top.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)