Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Deep Love

Hello sweeties,
I'm finally back home in Brussels and I must say I had a shocked today when I landed and saw that Trump won the elections... This is the beginning of a new era..I won't lie, I am afraid of the outcome! 
I try to keep a positive vibe though and hopefully so should you ! 
To change the subject, I'm sure you'll totally love today's outfit ( I know I didn't post it yesterday, but I had a surprise pre-bday party with my two best friends that touched me so much - thank you, sweeties <3 ). So, in this look I'm wearing my beautiful jumpsuit from Rose Gal and Rose Wholesale cardigan - I think they go so well together, don't you?
Here's the video and pics:









What I wore:
- Zara heels
- Mango bag


Thank you so much for checking out the look, guys!
Really hope you like it xo
Kisses,
R.



4 comments:

  1. I am afraid of the outcome as well. It is a very hard time, for sure. On the plus side...you look gorgeous. <3
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blush shade.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice outfit, very well combined!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)