False Alarm

Hey sweeties,
Hope your Friday started awesome and that your weekend will be even more awesome ! I didn't post yesterday on the blog because it was my bday, ofc, so I'm back today with a brand new outfit post. I took the shot a little time before I left Brussels, so you'll have 100% made in Belgium lol. I'm wearing this super cute Rose Wholesale top that I like so much, just to add a ludic vibe to this scenery.








What I wore:
- Zara jeans
- Bershka jacket
- Versace heels





Hope you like the look, guys!
Will be back with more tomorrow for sure :)
Kisses,
R.

Comments

  1. so gorgeous!
    O!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. arab instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun