Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2016

I just wanna love u

Hello sweeties,
Ok, so I have a slight break now too cause I've been dying to share this awesomeeee outfit where I've styled a romper for this season, like this is how you wear a romper in the cold season, just slap some OTK boots, a nice warm coat and there you have it - the perfect look ! Check out my YT vid and pics, oh yes, and the items that I'm wearing are listed below 👇👄 - enjoy ! 












What I wore:


Thank you for checking out the look, guys!
Really hope everyone in the States is having a happy Thanksgiving 😋😋 !!!
Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous! Love the outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)