Translate

Monday, November 21, 2016

Mejor que yo

Hello sweeties,
Hope your week has started good and that you'll wake up to realise it's Friday :) ! I can't wait for the weekend so I can go out a little bit... it's been such a long time already lol. I have to blow up some steam 😇😇.
But until then, I'm gonna leave you with a brand new outfit post ! I'm wearing my cute oversized sweater from Romwe in this one, oh and this Zaful chocker that worked so well with it ! 

Check out the pics here:










What I wore:
- Urban Outfitters leggings
- Bershka clutch


Hope you like the loo, guys!
Can't wait to be back with more <3
See you tomorrow :D
Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit you look amazing!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks so stylish but still so comfy. Love it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)