Translate

Friday, November 25, 2016

No one like me

Hello sweeties,
Hope you are all having a fab Friday ( and a fab weekend to come for that matter). I just got out of the shower myself and boy, how I would love to go out. Unfortunately, I don't have someone to go out with, but let's just hope that tomorrow evening I'll be dancing on latin rhythms at my fave place in town.💁
So, let's return at my cute outfit of the day that I have instored for you ! I'm wearing this beautiful velvet dress from Zaful today, that I've accessorised in a punk/chic look, alongside my fab tights from Gatta. 💘
I really do hope you'll like this look as much as I do !






What I wore:
- Guess faux fur coat
- Zara booties
- H&M bag


Thank you so much for checking out the look, guys ! 
Hope you'll be back tomorrow for a new #ootd post
Kisses,
R.






3 comments:

  1. Lovely fur coat :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)