Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2016

OOTD: how to wear a kimono in fall

Hey guys,
So it's starting to be really chilly down here in Brussels, and I must say I don't like it at all ! Winter and even late fall, are so not on my preferred season wishlist... I would love to lay in the sun forever and ever..Thank of all the pieces you can't really wear this season! Like I'm a big fan of Kimonos and I figured out how to wear them despite the awful weather -my idea is to style them with a uni sweater underneath. That is how I wore my RoseGal kimono ! I'll let you check out more in my vid and pics:










What I wore:
- H&M sweater
- Zara jeans
- Sacha booties
- Zara bag


Thank you so much for checking out the look, sweeties!
Hope to "see" you again tomorrow!
Kisses,
R.







3 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit dear :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. u are so beautiful~ love the outfit too. so gorgeous and perfect.

    xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)