Puro chantaje

Hello sweeties,
Well, looks likeI'm running late today as well. I'm so freaking tired that, after I finish here, I'll go directly to sleep :). But FIRST, I'm super excited to bring you a new outfit post ! I know Christmas is quite far, but I wanted to bring you a Christmassy look, where I'm wearing my superbe dress from Closet London that I've mixed with my Poppy Lovers coat that I'm love so much ! 
I'll let you check out the vid and pics to have an idea of what I'm talking about :









What I wore:
- Zara shoes
- Zara bag






Hope you like the look, guys!
Will be back tomorrow with another one :)

Comments

  1. So beautiful dress!! Totally in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational styling, you have amazing taste.
    Cool connection with heels.
    Sharing styling on my blog.
    Greetings and welcome to me.
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, are you wearing nude tights? If yes then it looks so natural! May i know what brand?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun