Translate

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Spread your wings

Hi guys,
Hope you are all having an awesome day. The weekend is just around the corner and I have so much work to do ! 😣
I hope that tomorrow afternoon I'll have the time to go out on a date with my bf as we didn't in so much time... 
Anyway, he did however, liked my look that I'm sharing with you today - I'm wearing my Dresslily blouse that I've styled up in a casual, yet slightly western mood.








What I wore:
- Zara jeans and shoes
- JollyChic bag

Thank you so much for checking out the look ! Hope you'll be back tomorrow for a new ootd post :)
Kisses,
R.





3 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty outfit!
    Have a lovely day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look !
    I love your sweater .
    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)