Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Touch of red

Hi guys,
I'm home in Romania ! yey - safe and sound !
I'm totally super tired and before I go to sleep, I just wanted to share with you a cool look I wore when I was in Brussels cause, as my hubby remained there, I had to shoot a few outfits so I have what to share with you on a daily basis. :)
That being said, I invite you to check this awesome look, featuring my Poppy Lovers jeans and bag, just perfect for a casual afternoon.
The sweater is from Zaful, btw 












Gotta sleep now. Lol!
Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

  1. love your style =)
    kisses from Italy
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jeans.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning outfit
    i like your jeans
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)