Translate

Monday, November 28, 2016

Walk away

Hi guys,
Hope you had an awesome day ! I had a "zen" day - it's how I like to call it. Nothing bad happen, nothing too amazing, just a normal day.
Other than that, I had this crazy styling idea that I'm about to share with you ! Don't think this is your usual outfit; I just had this glimpse of how the clothes could work with one another - don't forget to check out what I'm wearing below:








What I wore:
- Zara belt
- Romwe purse
- Zara sandals



Thank you so much for checking out the look !
Will be back tomorrow with more :)

Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)