Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Western

Hi guys,
I had a really full day and I've just came home right now ...totally beat ! But hey, before I go to sleep, I would totally love to share with you an awesome look, ofc, as always, I must share an ootd! Today I went a little western and mixed this Poppy Lovers off shoulders shirt with my fake fur vest. And since it's a western look, I think a western hat is just what it takes, right? Mine is from Gamiss, btw.`
So, here is the vid and pics:













What I wore:
- Zara jeans
- Zara boots
- Zara bag







2 comments:

  1. Loving the western vibe.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic post:) have a nice day!
    www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)