Lavish

Hi guys,
I'm a bit "late" to the party today, but def willing to share with you a new awesome outfit of the day post ! I have something super chic and easy to put together, especially if you're a big fan of VERYSIMPLE as I am.

This look has been made entirely from pieces that you can find at their store. ( except for the shoes and bag, of course)
I find this style as a suitable one for the office or even to go on a date:










Really hope you like my look, guys! 
I'm still crushing over these pants that I absolutely loveee

Gonna post tomorrow a new outfit as well, so stay tuned!

Kisses,
R.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun