Saturday, December 10, 2016

Oye papi

Hi guys,
Hope you are having a great day and a great weekend to be more accurate. I got hope from work a tad late today, but so sad it will be finishing soon.
Anyway, yesterday I didn't post anything cause I got home even more late. But today, I'm back with a new OOTD !
Here you have the pics, and what I'm wearing is below:










What I wore:
- Zara leggings
- Mango heels
- JollyChic bag


Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys!
Kisses,
R.


4 comments:

  1. Totally in love w/ this look

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shirt! gorgeous look
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely amazing <3
    Fantastic shirt, I love bordo coat too.
    Beautiful photos dear.

    kisses from Poland

    https://my-nonchalance.blogspot.com/2016/12/louis-vuitton.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Working girl

Hi guys, I'm having a very looong week ahead as I'll be working so much. Like look at the time I'm publishing this; 7:30 in t...