Monday, December 26, 2016

Second

Hello sweeties, 
I'm back today with another lovely look. I'm kinda feelin' a bit tired and under the weather so I'll cut right to the chase... I know most of you started work today, so I'll still be "jolly" and share with you a seasonal ludic kinda outfit, not for work, of course, but totally cute for going out in the snow ( no snow here though).
Just check below what I'm wearing:








What I wore:
- Forever21 bag




Really hope you like the look, guys !
I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new look
Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Working girl

Hi guys, I'm having a very looong week ahead as I'll be working so much. Like look at the time I'm publishing this; 7:30 in t...